I am the Engineering Manager at Saferoads, and I’m always up for a challenge. I can’t believe how many people in our “Lucky Country” are experiencing Food Insecurity. I was so happy to learn about the amazing work that FoodBank Victoria do and how many Australians they help each year.
My cycling experience is non-existent, before I accepted this challenge the last time I rode was to High School 33-years ago. My daily ride is V-Twin powered, so it will definitely be a challenge to swap over to pedal power, I have some work to do...
I’m really excited to be part of this event and would like to raise as much money as possible for this great cause, so please Donate to help others less fortunate.
Messages from donors
- Captain & Tennille Kent You have a beautiful heart and we hope that this helps. $100
- Courtney Heath Well done on a huge achievement! $50
- McMaster's Trust Planning Pty Ltd Ride Forrest, Ride!!! $50
- Susan Ploegmakers $20
- Wigley Engineering Pty Ltd Great effort for a great cause. We want to see a team lycra happy snap. Well Done Team Saferoads. $4,000
- Elise & Pete Davidson Well done Casey $50
- Kevin Whitmore Good luck mate. It’s a good cause. 👍 $20
- Carly Welburn Good luck Case! The Welburns. $50