Hi, I’m Danielle from AusNet. I’m lucky enough to work with an awesome team of good humans that ensure AusNet’s infrastructure assets meet the needs of our community today and tomorrow.
I’m normally a wide tyre cyclist who rides with mates for the adventure, scenery and chats, usually off road and as far away from cars and cities as possible. I also believe the only reason to ride up hills is so you can ride down them!
I was inspired to get behind the hunger ride to do something to help those in need, particularly those in our community who have suffered from income insecurity and its impacts due to the Covid pandemic. I also love that the Hunger Ride can help bring some focus to the challenges associated with food insecurity and it’s unbalanced impact on women.
Please donate - I’ll need all the help I can get to make it up the hills on this ride!
Messages from donors
- Colin Goff $20
- AusNet Services Danielle, we are BEYOND PROUD of you. Thank you for representing us and for raising money for our Social Impact Partners. We are proud to have you as part of our team :) $1,000
- Sparkal Sharma Good luck Danielle $100
- Michelle Bishop So proud of the only woman brave enough to take on 185km! $50
- Anonymous $1,500
- Damien Scott Smash it DR! $100
- Paul Lane Have a great ride Danielle. Enjoy the North East. $25
- Brendan Buckland dont forget to pack the Dencorub and the RADOX $50
- Mark Lambert $100
- Anonymous $100
- Vicki McKenzie Team Ausnet $25
- Steven Neave sitting on your wheel all the way Danielle :) $100
- Meg Harding Ride like the wind! $50
- Ain Beruldsen What goes up must come down! $75
- Yan Huang Go get those hills! $50
- Darren Heiberg Best wishes for the Mt Buffalo climb Danielle! $20
- Sass and Family Very impressive Danielle, agree with you on the hills but you will smash it for this fantastic cause! $50