Richard Goerlitz - I currently work at NEC Australia as a Product Manager and I am an avid cyclist that partakes in various charities and bike challenges throughout the year.
Learning more about the mission of Food Bank and this charity activity, I was astonished to learn that here in Victoria 1 in 5 children go to bed or school hungry every single day. Having put myself through some tough challenges and sacrifices as a two time Winter Olympian, I believe that children going hungry each day is a scenario that they should not have to deal with. For that reason I am willing to help and take part in this event with the thought that I can do my little bit to a make a difference to a child's existence and well-being.
Inspired to get behind the cause and do my part to ensure no child goes hungry in this "lucky country", I am participating in The 2020 Hunger Ride. I hope my fundraising efforts will help Foodbank Victoria break the cycle of hunger and most importantly feed as many Victorian children and their families as possible.
Please donate what you can to help this cause. Looking to raise a minimum of $2500.
Thankyou for your support.
Messages from donors
- Paul Gilderdale Hey Richard well done very proud of you and a very worthy charity $250
- Anonymous good luck and all the best Richard $80
- Shailen Prasad All the very best. $30
- Kate Hunt Thank you for 'putting yourself out there' for such a great cause. All the bst! $10
- Darren Gore All the very best, Richard! :) $10
- Aimee Fontaine Well done Richard. $10
- Mike Opie $50
- Toula Padoa RIchard, thank you for taking part in this event and supporting such a great cause. Please take photos along the way. Good luck! $50
- Anonymous $100
- Williams Cranes Awesome effort for a great cause. Enjoy the ride 😊🚵♂️🚴♂️ $200
- Doan Vodounou Good Luck! $30
- David Saliba Great cause - Good luck Richard. $50
- Richard Goerlitz $200