My name is Greg Cotsworth and when I'm not riding my bike, I am the Manager Security & Emergency Response for Port of Melbourne Operations P/L.
The 2019 Hunger Ride was a tremendously rewarding experience , not necessarily from the challenge of the ride, but more importantly, being able to contribute to the tremendous 'food relief' work that Foodbank Victoria provides to families in need. Accepting the opportunity to saddle up for my second Hunger Ride to again raise much needed funds to help Foodbank and their charity partners was never going to be in doubt and I hope I can do my bit to help Victorian families in need to put food on the table
Please get behind me and all of the other 2020 'Hunger Riders' to help break the cycle of hunger for those in need of our support.
Messages from donors
- Murray Newton Well done Cotsey - another PB please from you this year. $50
- Michael Delaney $50
- Anonymous $1,000
- Jaki Cotsworth Great work Greggy! $30
- Brendan Bourke Well done on participating again - enjoy the training and ride! $50
- Patrick Smith $25
- Joel Plueckhahn Well done Cotsy $30
- MITAR KOVACEVIC It is a great pleasure to be part of such a good idea to help others who need our support $50