Brenton Jones - I am a Professional Cyclist, riding for British team Canyon dhb p/b Soreen.
My background as a qualified Cycling Coach and Personal Trainer compliments my love for all sports, but helping to coach young athletes and school children through Cycling programs is a passion of mine. Being able to pass on my experience whilst motivating and inspiring the future generation is what makes it rewarding.
I was shocked to hear however how many children go hungry at school each day and wanted to help in anyway I could.
It's a privilege to be taking part in the Jones Engineering team to support the Foodbank Hunger Ride, I hope my fundraising efforts can go a long way to help Foodbank reach many more children and their families.
Messages from donors
- Clay Durbridge $20
- nick shepherd Legend.👊🏻 $40
- Ross Henry $100
- Julie Hinchey $30
- Paul Jones All the best m8 $50
- Archer Jones Good luck Uncle B! - Love Archer $50
- Andrew Nicholls Have a great ride, and keep an eye on Keeno stopping off randomly for a hit of tennis. $50
- Adrian Williams Great cause and enjoy riding back in Australia! $50
- Shane Wilson $50
- Teco Training Pedal really fast $50
- hugh hurst $20
- Rob Cain Great initiative Brenton although I think you should ride a bit further 🤣 $200
- Shane Hayes Great work Brenton, a truly awesome reason to enjoy a ride in the High Country! $100
- Alice Davine Good luck on the ride :) $20
- Judith Jones Good luck to all the participants keep safe. $500
- Jenny Crameri Go BJ. Great cause! $100
- Chris Jones Good luck on the ride Brenton, such a great cause. $200