My name is Greg Cotsworth and when I'm not riding my bike, I am the Manager Security & Emergency Response for Port of Melbourne Operations P/L. We are proud to have Foodbank Victoria as one of our tenants and having recently had the opportunity to volunteer in their warehouse recently to pack orders, I was amazed at the contribution they make to struggling families.
The 2019 Hunger Ride is a fantastic opportunity for me to combine my passion for riding, while helping raise much needed funds for Foodbank and their charity partners.
So please, get behind me and all of the other riders to help keep food on the table for those in need of our support.
Messages from donors
- Zoran Marijanovic Go Greg - Worthy Cause! $50
- Ella Zhao Good luck Cotsy and enjoy the ride! $30
- ARUN RAMPAL $25
- Amanda Maloney Best of luck Greg! $50
- Envand Pty Ltd Pedal hard, good luck! $100
- Madeleine Mamouney Good Luck Greg $50
- Michelle Cooper Good on ya, Cotsy! :) $25
- Renia Webster Good luck and no falls please! $50
- Nick Anderson $50
- John Bennett Don't train too hard - leave plenty in the tank for the day $50
- Murray Newton Go you good thing! Make sure you beat Alwyn! $40
- John "the body" Bkake Nana Mouskouri would be proud! Noice!! $100
- Giovanni Caruso Enjoy the ride. $25
- Mitar Kovacevic $25
- Anonymous $25
- Melissa Marshall Thankyou, and enjoy the ride. $25
- Steven Sullivan $50
- Brendan Bourke Great initiatve Greag $50
- Ken Reither Please get me a vanilla slice from the Beechworth Bakery $25
- Lyn Barratt Great cause Greg, good luck! $50