I am a married father with two children and a keen cyclist, I am saddened that 1 in 5 children go to school hungry everyday. I think that in 2018 this is unacceptable. We need to do something to help these struggling families, so kids can get to school, not be hungry, and so as they can learn and concentrate without their stomachs rumbling!
As challenging as this ride may be, it is a small sacrifice to pay. I challenge you to donate to myself and my team SkyBus. We want to raise as much as possible to help what is our future in the making for this wonderful country of ours!
Thank you in advance
Messages from donors
- Ravi Fernando $50
- Darren Bevan Good luck buddy, doesn’t mean I like Lycra by the way, $100
- Vicki Gaitanis $100
- stephen pritchard $50
- Anonymous $25
- Cliff Bethune $35
- ND Maintenance Services $300
- Georgina Gaitanis $200
- Stuart Edwards Tony you know as a species we evolved & created engines so we didn't have to peddle. You have a perfectly good working Ducati :-) $50
- Kelly Anderson $50
- Industelec Good cause , enjoy the day $500
- George Varagas Have a great ride $35