Howdy & thanks for clicking through!
It’s an alarming statistic that 1 in 5 kids either go to school or bed on an empty stomach.
It’s possibly more alarming that I accepted to take on the 164km ride given my fitness status!
Sure I like a cycling, but with 4 weeks out from the event, what was I thinking?
But all jokes aside, Foodbank does an amazing job supporting vulnerable children and their families with much needed food relief, and if that means a little self torture on my behalf to raise awareness and much needed financial support, then that’s a no brainer.
If you’re keen to help me break the cycle of hunger please make a donation to myself or anyone participating in the event.
Cheers & thanks for taking the time to consider the cause.
Messages from donors
- Mark Saunders Awesome! Sounds tough, but well worth it. Nice one mate. $50
- Red Letter Day Signs Good luck Damian $50
- Joyce and Alan Griffiths/Bloomer All the best Damian - have a good ride. $50
- Neale & Barb Kelly Good luck Damo $30
- Saathoff Building Services Very proud of you Damian. Hot Tip - rub some Rapid Gel ALL over your body (not your eyes) to prepare you for such a tough ride. Thank you on all our behalf! $250
- Jerome Higgins The children are our future Damo $20
- Colourtech That looks tough mate. Better man than me! $100
- The Kelly Family $200
- ANNETTE FOULSTONE Good luck Damo! This is a great thing you are doing! :) $50
- Hannah Rutherford $20
- Michael Tinkler $50
- Karen Hill Have fun, hope it is enjoyable $10
- Jan McMillan Great effort - best of luck XX Jan $20